I was born November 28, 1966 and live in the Province of Rome.
My father sends me this wonderful passion ..... Fisheries.
With just twelve he began to fish in the lakes and to participate in first Garette around Lazio, Unforgettable moments when the reeds from the tip and earthworms were the ultimate expression of trout fishing.
His untimely death brings me to a block of passion for years until 2003 when, thanks to my children like my resume. Groundhog Day in the lakes with the new and modern fishing techniques .... but with my old canes still something you take.
ledgering I dedicate myself to meeting new friends and pushing me into the Tiber river as well as lakes, always with my children who are with me and I encourage fun, challenging fish sizes and other measures.
brief period in spinning, but it is three years that I was struck the technique of fly fishing.
passion for fishing has taken me this has documents on building, buying books and DVDs. Knowing that people of this fishing makes it a job and a Pasion for years, however, always available for any advice.
spending hours and then try to build my bait, along with my children, I hope that one day they will learn this wonderful "expression" Fisheries.
I go to the river and the lake, which I still think an integral part in the luggage of each fisherman, ranging in fly-fishing for trout but also carp, Amur to the Sea and more. Recently I
the manager of a space dedicated to fly fishing, on a site dedicated to friends fishing. Why
BLOG ..... Why
to my nature, I like to convey to others my passion and experience, first my children and meet other people who share this passion.
0 comments:
Post a Comment